Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thanks

I started to count all the people that helped me with the walk and I easily came up with over 1000. You know who you are.  Thanks a million. 

The primary purpose of the walk was to raise awareness for ovarian cancer. I feel we have done that. 

I was given $5664 to cover lodging expenses.  I will donate the entire amount to the OCRF. Thanks to everyone's incredible generosity I have not charged OCRF for any  expenses. 

The donation site at OCRF for the walk will remain open. I will keep the blog active and make occasional posts. I will be glad to talk to groups about my experiences with ovarian cancer, AVA, walking across the country and the National Road. 

With apologies to Robert Frost " I have miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dave for all you have done to raise money and awareness for Ovarian Cancer . Joan would be so proud of you . I am too.

    *Brenda* aka Junebug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for all you have done! The day Laura and I walked with you is one we will forever remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Dave,

    You have nothing to apologize for. We all want you to take care of yourself. You are an amazing person. Thank you for that you have done.

    Linda Rebmann

    ReplyDelete